Pros & Cons
7 Reasons To Buy
- The Hyperice is by far the quietest massage gun that we’ve tested (and we’ve reviewed over ten of them.)
- Delivering a listed 3,200 percussions per minute, although we can’t verify that number, we can say that it’s a lot.
- Thansk to the motor, it is quiet enough to use while watching TV, yet powerful enough to actually work.
- There are three-speed settings and four head attachments although we find we mainly use it on the full setting with the stopper head attachment.
- The lithium-ion battery lasts 3 hours of full-on power, which equates to about a week’s worth of use for us. Charging it is very easy and quick.
- Changing out the attachment heads is extremely quick and easy.
- Although we’re unsure of the long-term benefits, the Hypervolt definitely feels great for warming up and ridding knots.
2 Reasons Not To Buy
- The Hypervolt comes without a case. You have to pay extra for one which is pretty silly considering how cheap it would be to add one.
- Beware of buying on Amazon. Many reviewers have pointed out that they received cheap knock-offs.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
HyperIce Hypervolt In-Depth Review
December 30, 2019
Customer Service is Pathetic.
I ordered a Hypervolt for my daughter on 12/18. It was “GUARANTEED” to arrive by 12/24. I called and emailed on 12/23 that it hadn’t even shipped yet. Checked the shipping tracker and saw that they shipped it from Ontario, Ca to San Jose, ( where I live) and then to Kentucky and back to San Jose. I still haven’t received it. The worst part is their Customer Service. I sent 11 emails, none of which responded to, made at least 20 calls to the hotline, only to get a message that CS was on holiday with their families or to be put on hold for 5 minutes and be cut off after that with a message that all CS was busy and to email or try the chat line. The chat queue is longer than 40 ahead of me and when I got through the response was that they would give me a free mini for my troubles. REALLY??? I haven’t received the device that I paid $380 for. Why would I want a mini. If the customer service and delivery departments are so horrific, I can only imagine the quality and reliability of the device if I were to receive it.
February 4, 2020
The best device ever
I lift a lot and incorporate rest days, but I am still sore between lifts. I use the hypervolt every day, even rest days. I use it on my hips and legs while I'm driving to the gym, I use it on my arms and traps in the parking lot of the gym. I even sometimes bring it into the gym to use between sets, and I always use it after workouts. I have other gym members asking if they can use it, I always do and tell them to get one. Hyperice should hire me as an ambassador lol. I honestly love this thing. Going to get the newer stronger black model when it goes on sale. one of my favorite tools to use.
The Hypervolt from Hyperice is an innovative new style of vibrating massage tool—lightweight, cordless, and optimized for precise self-myofascial release. Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery, the Hypervolt houses a unique, high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide™ technology with three adjustable speed settings delivering up to 3,200 percussions per minute.
This type of targeted deep tissue massage can help relieve common muscle pain and stiffness, improve range of motion and blood flow, and reduce injury risks down the road. With four interchangeable head attachments, it’s also easy to customize your recovery work to any specific region of the body, opening up more options than a standard foam roller or other static mobility tools.
- Cordless Vibration Massage Device
- Powerful high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide™ technology
- Applications: Self Myofascial Release, Mobility, Recovery
- 4 head attachments
- 3 speed settings
- Lithium Ion Battery - 3 hours of use per charge
- Lightweight, ergonomic design (2.5LB)
- Made in USA
- 2.5 LB
- Battery Life
- 3 Hours