Nike Metcon 4 Shoes
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Nike Metcon 4 In-Depth Review
Nike’s most durable cross-training shoe yet, the Metcon 4 is equally equipped for speed, grip, explosiveness, and stability. This design introduces an updated, reinforced textured print from toe to heel; an increase to six eyelets for better precision lacing; and a new array of color combinations.
With a drop-in midsole, low-profile rubber heel, and exclusive Flywire technology, Metcons deliver a lockdown fit and a dependable flat platform foundation for heavy lifts. The shoe’s molded flex grooves, light breathable construction, and sticky rubber forefoot also give an athlete added pivot-grip and support through sprints, rope climbs, box jumps, distance runs, sled training, and day-to-day abuse.
An abrasion-resistant film around the midfoot is critical to reducing heat and friction during a high octane training regimen, while the Metcon’s dependable traction performs on the gym floor, the track, and training grounds far off the beaten path.
- Men'sCross-Training Shoe, new for 2018
- Drop-in midsole for added cushioning and flexibility
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
- Low profile, max-support heel for stability and minimizing drag
- Molded flex grooves in the forefoot
- Lightweight Vectran filaments (Flywire) for optimal structure and support
- 6 eyelets (vs 5 on previous model) for fine-tuned precision lacing
- Soft tongue for added cushioning
- Sticky rubber in forefoot for added traction on sled pushes
- Heel Clip for side-to-side stability
- Breathable mesh on heel and ankle
- Offset: 4MM
- Heel-to-Toe Drop
- 4 MM