Force USA MyRack Modular Power Rack
Manufacturer: Force USA
Pros & Cons
8 Reasons To Buy
- The Force USA MyRack is a modular power rack that offers a lot of attachments making it extremely versatile. We’ve used and reviewed one over the past couple of years and it still performs as well as it did on day one.
- The online buying process for the MyRack is one of the easiest to use in the industry and has been copied by others like Rep Fitness (for good reason.)
- The price point on the rack is pretty competitive with other imported racks, although there are many more competitors than when it was first released.
- The MyRack uses 1” Westside Hole spacing throughout the bench area and even a bit higher which makes adjusting the j-cups easy.
- This is one of the only racks on the market that has a cable crossover attachment.
- There is bar storage built-in for both an Olympic bar and a standard bar.
- The uprights are numbered. They do fade over time, but they’re better than nothing.
- This is one of the cheapest racks that offer a myriad of attachments. This includes 5 different pull-ups bars, monolift arms, dip handles, strap safeties, sandwich j-cups, and a lat pulldown.
5 Reasons Not To Buy
- The MyRack is not as strong as a rack as what you’d find from competitors like Rogue Fitness. The uprights use thinner, 12-gauge steel and the attachments use inferior materials as well.
- The attachments do not feel premium like some of the competitors, but they are often at a lower price.
- The upright tubing measures 2.4”x2.4”. The issue with this is that since it’s not a standard 2”x2”, 2”x3”, or 3”x3” the rack is only compatible with Force USA attachments. They essentially lock you in. This isn’t so bad because Force USA sells a ton of attachments for their racks. But, if a company comes out with an attachment that you really like, you won’t be able to use it on your rack.
- This is an imported rack which matters to some, not all.
- The powder coat on the MyRack leaves much to be desired. It’s thin and smooth, even on the pull-up bars.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Force USA MyRack In-Depth Review
May 23, 2019
Rack is Nice, attachments are hit or miss.
So I do enjoy the rack and it is perfect for what I need/want it for( I am not a professional or a ultra serious powerlifter). The only gripes I have are some of the attachments more specifically the Plate Holding Pegs for Storage, they are terrible sized being too long and loose fitting in the rack, also they feel very cheaply made. The plastic that the weight plates actually contacts pulls off from the inner metal core all of the time(it is held on by a set screw). Also the J clips are loose and easily bumped out of place. It really is not the best for the price if you throw in how much the attachments are and the fact that you are locked into only what is made specifically for the myrack system, the construction being of a very non standard size. removes the ability to use most other attachments on the market. In the end I feel a little ripped off by the system but still enjoy using it.
The Force USA MyRack is the most versatile power rack ever designed and can either be used freestanding* or when bolted-in to the floor to perform squats, bench presses, overhead presses, deadlifts, and more.
Whether you train weightlifting, powerlifting, Crossfit®, Olympic lifting, calisthenics, gymnastics or just want to build muscle or burn fat, the MyRack is 100% customizable so you can take your workout to the next level.
Start with the bulletproof MyRack base unit forged with precision welded, laser cut 12 gauge steel.
The MyRack features westside spacing with 54 different numbered adjustment points to perfectly position any size user for bench press, squats and more. The lower bench level heights have 1-inch spacing while the squat height levels have 2-inch spacing.
Next customize your MyRack with 20 different optional attachments including chin-up bars, pull-up bars, dip handles, landmine rows, lat-pulldowns, J-hooks, safeties, cable crossovers, and even a monolift attachment to unlock 100's of different configurations!
Complete your power rack system with the versatile MyBench. Each MyBench features flat, incline and decline settings and comes complete with removable preacher curl attachment and separate leg developer.
The MyRack has been engineered and tested to meet our rigorous safety standards and weight ratings. So you’re guaranteed the safest, highest quality power rack available.
And, we stand behind every MyRack Power Rack we sell with our ironclad lifetime structural warranty.
BASE RACK SPECIFICATIONS:
- Laser cut steel construction
- Height – 87″
- Width – 47″
- Depth – 55″
- Interior Depth – 29"
- Extra-sturdy Steel Construction
- 12 GA Steel Uprights
- Westside spacing
- 54 adjustment points front and back
- 5/8" accessory holes
- 2.4" x 2.4" uprights
- Freestanding and bolt-in options
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Product Weight – 176 lbs.
- Arrives in 3 separate boxes
- Pull-Up Bar
- Laser-Cut Hole Numbers
- Westside Hole Spacing
- Made In USA
- Hardware Size
- Steel Notes
- 2.4x2.4" 12-Gauge Steel