Titan T-3 Sphere Grip Pull-Up Bar
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The Titan Sphere Pull Up Bar offers the most pull up options in a single attachment. In one bar you get: 3″ & 4″ pull-up spheres, 1.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Upper Body Attachments
Product Summary & Specs
The Titan Sphere Pull Up Bar offers the most pull up options in a single attachment. In one bar you get: 3″ & 4″ pull-up spheres, 1.25″ & 2″ thick handles, neutral & standard grip, angled & straight grip.
The Titan Sphere Pull Up Bar installs easily to your Titan T-3 Power Rack (hardware included). Create a versatile and compact training station that fits in any home or garage gym.
– Installs easily into Power Racks with 3″ tubing.
– 2″ hole spacing on center.
– Build forearm and grip strength quickly.
– Offers wide, narrow, neutral, pronated, and supinated grip options.
– Offers multiple pipe diameters and angles and sphere diameters for workout variation.
– All steel construction.
– Weight: 37 lb
– Overall length: 47″
– Bar diameters: 2″ (outside) 1.25″ (inside)
– Sphere diameters: 4″ (outside) 3″ (inside)
– Distance Bar Extends from Rack: 17.5″
|Made In USA||
2×3" Tubing 2/3" Hole
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.