FringeSport 3×3" Dip Station Attachment
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Our Dip Bar fits all racks with a 3″ x 3″ 11-gauge steel and 1″ holes. It is also fully adjusts to your preferred height.Manufacturer: FringeSportCategory: Upper Body Attachments
Product Summary & Specs
Our Dip Bar fits all racks with a 3″ x 3″ 11-gauge steel and 1″ holes. It is also fully adjusts to your preferred height. Perfect for straight bar dips to strengthen your upper body.
- Tapered handles so you can work different muscle groups: narrow or wider grip.
- Fits most rigs or squat racks with 3″x3″ uprights with 1″ holes.
- Easily attach to use or detach when not in use.
- Pin hole to lock dip station in place, not included.
- Contents: 1 – 3″x3″ Dip Station Attachment
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 28″ at the widest and 20.75″ at the narrowest. It comes out 32″ from the rack when attached.
- Best Fit: Uprights 3 inches wide and 3 inches deep with 1 inch holes.
- Handle Diameter: 1.875 inches
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 265 pounds
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Made In USA||
3×3" Tubing 1" Hole
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.