Rogue RH-2 Reverse Hyper
Write A Review
Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
Pros & Cons
9 Reasons To Buy
- The Rogue RH-2 Reverse Hyper, simply put, is one of the best value reverse hypers on the market
- The RH-2, like all Rogue equipment, is a solid and well-made piece of equipment. Like one reviewer states, “As with most (all?) Rogue equipment, the RH-2 is a well-made beast.”
- The powder coat finish is traditional matte black that blends well with the rest of Rogue’s equipment.
- Compatible with all increments of bumper and steel plates.
- It’s the perfect rehab machine for lifters who have injured their back, hamstrings, or other muscles in their core as it both stretches and strengthens those muscles.
- Rogue is one of the very few companies to have direct permission from Louie Simmons, creator of the reverse hyper, to manufacture this machine and the RH-2 is the best of the Rogue offerings.
- A 3-inch thick pad wide enough for even the largest of lifters make the RH-2 both comfortable and user-friendly.
- The RH-2 is shipped quickly, arrives quickly, and comes fully assembled to your home or commercial gym.
- Doubles as an excellent stand-up desk when not being used. We’re kind of joking, but not really.
3 Reasons Not To Buy
- It’s expensive for a machine that is used primarily for rehab and stretching.
- At over 200 pounds, it’s difficult to move.
- One reviewer commented that the powder coating was rough making it difficult to clean and keep looking nice.
Write A Review
Manufactured and fully assembled in Columbus, Ohio, the Rogue RH-2 is a reverse hyper machine designed to meet the unique, changing needs of the athletes it serves. Widely utilized for physical therapy and back rehab exercises, the Reverse Hyper can also be used with light weights in everyday training to reduce lower back tightness and strengthen hamstrings, glutes, hips, and more.
- Made In USA
- Product Weight
- 216 LB
- Foot Print
- 52.5" x 40"
- Other Product Specs
- Includes (1) Spud Inc. Hyper Strap and (1) set Rogue HG Collars