Rapid Reboot Recovery System
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Rapid Reboot Recovery System In-Depth Review
Join Olympic, professional, collegiate, and athletes of sports, levels, and sizes by becoming a member of our Rapid Reboot team today with your purchase of the Rapid Reboot recovery system and see why it's simply the best fit.
Train like world-class Olympic, professional, and collegiate athletes by supercharging your recovery with the Rapid Reboot recovery system! The system, which utilizes dynamic, sequential air compression, is based on important medical technology and principles proven to improve circulation, mobilize metabolites and other toxins like carbon dioxide from muscle tissue, flush out lactic acid, mitigate edema, reduce exercise-induced swelling, alleviate inflammation, and facilitate protein synthesis by increasing blood flow to muscles. In short, this speeds up your body's natural process of healing, allowing you to recovery quickly and consistently. The boots have other applications outside of sports medicine, including rehabilitation from injuries or surgery and treating lymphedema, poor circulation, tension, cramps, restless legs, varicose veins, sciatic nerve pain, and general venous insufficiencies.
- Customizable settings offer a wide range of pressures with 10 possible settings (20 to 200 mmHg)
- Heavy-duty but silent pump allows for fast flow rates and quick compression cycles
- Control pump (10 in x 6.5 in x 5 in) operates on 110-120V, 60Hz (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) with a power use of 30W.
- 3 simple time settings for easy use (10, 20, and 30 minutes)
- Automatically turns off after the selected duration
- 2 modes for different results (A mode for improved arterial inflow and venous outflow; B mode for improved circulation and mobilizing lactic acid, lymph fluid, and other toxins such as carbon dioxide and metabolites)
- Position indicator also allows for any combination of chambers to be turned off to target specific areas (e.g., foot and calf), or to avoid certain areas because of injury or other problems
- Different boot sizes (see chart) accommodate athletes of all sizes, offering the best comfort and results (designed to cover your feet all the way up to your upper thigh/lower hip)
- Triangular foot compartment compresses your foot in the right places – not the sides – to maximize comfort
- Integrated hoses exit the feet to avoid awkward entanglement, free up your lap for laptops or books, eliminate the need for extra components, and reduce the number of steps to get started
- Heavy-duty, dual-track zippers allow for a wider range of leg thickness and will not split open
- Seamless and smooth interior and exterior allow for quick, easy cleaning
- Fabric is lightweight and airtight for added comfort, minimal profile, and easy storage
- Padded carrying case included for easy travel (17.5 in x 13 in x 6 in)
- Included user guide walks you through the process
- Made in USA