FringeSport Loadable Dumbbell
July 10, 2020
Very good for the price compared to Rogue
No major complaints on these guys. They don't feel super premium like a rogue barbell out of the box, but they are still solidly built and will never need to be replaced. Knurling feels pretty good, although the collars don't spin as freely as maybe I would like. But to get two for under $150, I'll take that any day of the week.
Our loadable dumbbell boasts the same rugged design and durability we're known for. Using high tensile strength steel, we've produced a fine specimen that looks like the offspring of our barbells. The loadable dumbbell also features a spinning sleeve for smoother lifts.
It would be dangerous not to add this loadable dumbbell to your arsenal, as you'll be falling behind in the arms race.
As Ed Coan said, "Biceps are like ornaments on a Christmas tree."
Do you want to have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree?
- Contents: 1 - Loadable Dumbbell (Single)
- Material: Steel alloy and hardened chrome
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/10" knurled handle
- Dimensions: 20.5 inch total length with 6 inch handles.
- Sleeve Dimensions: 6 5/8 inches long with 2 inch diameter.
- Weight: 15 lb
- Collar: Bearing
- Load capacity: 220 lb
- Sold individually, NOT in pairs
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Made in USA
- Bar Use
- Bar Weight
- 15 LB
- Black Zinc
- Bar Length
- Loadable Sleeve Length
- Sleeve Coating
- Bright Zinc
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight Capacity
- 220 LB