Tempo Studio is the all-in-one smart home gym. Its sturdy A-frame aluminum design holds weight plates, loadable dumbbell handles, a barbell, foam roller, workout mat, and barbell collars. Tempo Studio has AI technology that uses 3D Time-of-Flight sensors to capture your movement patterns and provide form corrections, rep counting, weight recommendations, and stat tracking. When you’re working out, the Tempo Studio acts as a virtual personal trainer to help you improve your exercise technique and reduce your risk of injury from exercise.
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- All-in-one smart home gym
- Sturdy A-frame aluminum design
- Comes with weight plates, loadable dumbbell handles, a barbell, foam roller, workout mat, and barbell collars
- AI technology that uses 3D Time-of-Flight sensors to capture your movement patterns and provide form corrections, rep counting, weight recommendations, and stat tracking
- Acts as a virtual personal trainer to help improve your exercise technique and reduce your risk of injury from exercise
Tempo Studio Review (2023): Our Unsponsored OpinionAuthor: Amanda Capritto, CPT, CNC, CES, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Massive touch screen with great production quality
- Comes with free weights for resistance training
- Great variety of workout classes, programs, and types
- Works with most fitness wearables to track all fitness metrics
- Provides daily "readiness" scores and adjusts workouts automatically
- Can track body composition
- Can create completely custom programs
- 3D sensors track movement to provide technique feedback
What needs improvement ...
- Basic package doesn’t come with sufficient weight for people who can lift really heavy.
- By the time you add up the cost of accessories and extra weights if you need them, Tempo is one of the most expensive smart home gyms.
- Touchscreen lags at times.
2.2’ wide x 1.4’ deep x 6’ tall
42-inch HD touchscreen
10th gen i5 processor
60w stereo speakers, Bluetooth enabled
3D Time of Flight
2.4 GHz, 5GHz WiFi, ethernet port
3-year frame, 1-year display, 1-year installation
GGR Community Reviews
Tempo Studio is a great all-in-one smart home gym. It would be a great fit for anyone who likes to do a little bit of everything—strength training, full body workouts, HIIT, cardio, and restorative exercise.