Titan Pro Sled System
Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
The Titan Pro Sled System is an all-in-one sled training system. Our modular design allows the Pro Sled System to serve as a traditional push-pull sled or drag sled, with many add-ons available for other configurations. Fits 2" Olympic Plates. Get the most out of your training with the Titan Pro Sled System.
- Multi-function system translates to multiple workouts/exercises with one sled.
- Works as a push, pull, or drag sled with the ability to offer much more!
- Additional accessories transform the sled into a high/low push sled, wheel barrow, or lawn boy push sled (accessories sold separately).
- UHMW plastic ski liners protect your sled
- Can be used on grass, turf, concrete, or asphalt.
- Two 1.9" diameter poles included
- Fits 2" Olympic plates (bumper or steel plates) with plenty of clearance.
- Weight: 111 lb
- Footprint: 24" x 40"
- Skid width: 3"
- Steel: 2"x3" 11 gauge and 1/4" plate steel
- Plate tube height: 20"
- Push Pole Height: 39.5"
Main Sled: PROSLED - Titan Pro Sled System
- MSLEDARCH - Single Arch
- MSLED2ARCH - Double Arch
- MSLEDHIB - High Bar
- MSLEDLOB - Low Bar
- MSLEDDHA - Double Handle
- MSLEDLAWN - Lawn Boy Handle
- MSLEDWBA - Wheel Barrow
- MSLEDRAIL - Wrap Around Rail
- PROSLEDSH - Replacement Shoes
- Made in USA
- 111 LB