Rogue Y-1 Yoke
Manufacturer: Rogue Fitness
Pros & Cons
11 Reasons To Buy
- The Y-1 Yoke from Rogue is an all-in-one machine that could easily be used in a garage gym in place of a traditional power rack. We’ve absolute abused ours over the years, and it still looks and performs well.
- Great quality with 2x3” 11 gauge steel uprights and a weight capacity of 750 pounds. For its size and maneuverability, it is the highest quality yoke on the market.
- The 50” by 48” footprint allows it to fit in even the smallest garage gyms while still saving space for other equipment.
- One reviewer commented, “But the versatility of the Y-1 has me stoked beyond belief. Overhead walks, traditional yoke walks, Zercher carries, prowler pushes, you name it” and that echoes the sentiment that is found throughout the reviews of the Y-1 Yoke.
- Many people use it as an additional squat rack along with the yoke function making it a legit all-in-one machine.
- The uprights have Westside Hole Spacing through the bench area.
- 2 bases and 4 skid feet with plate storage posts make the Y-1 very stable during lifts.
- The fully adjustable cross-bar allows for yoke carry, Zercher carries, Zercher squats, and sled training all in one machine.
- The quality of the machine can be seen at first glance, and many reviewers remark that they receive compliments on the look of the yoke.
- It is easily customizable for more than one person to use the Y-1 at a time no matter the size or strength difference.
- It is a Rogue product that is made in the USA and comes back with a great warranty and terrific customer service.
2 Reasons Not To Buy
- It’s a little short, especially if you are over 5’10 there may be some issues when using the Y-1 Yoke for squatting.
- The crossbar can be difficult to adjust during your workout and can add time to your workout.
This Yoke is built to tear up the streets - Use as traditional squat/press stand, Yoke or Push/Drag. The American-made Y-1 Rogue Yoke features 2x3" 11-gauge steel uprights, versatile skid/storage feet, and a weight capacity topping 750 pounds. A modern take on a classic strongman training tool, the 72" Y-1 is the most compact and maneuverable of the Y-Series yokes, positioning easily into almost any training space and creating just a 50"x48" footprint.
The Y-1's fully adjustable crossbar enables simple customization for any workout, from a basic yoke carry to the Zercher carry, Zercher squat, and sled training exercises. The yoke can also be converted for squats, bench or pressing movements, making it a legitimate all-in-one option for a garage gym or larger facility.
- Made in the USA
- Height: 72”
- Total Weight Capacity: 750+ lbs (two side and four corner-post plate storage options)
- Applications: Pushing, Pulling, Carrying, Zercher, Squat, Press, etc.
- (2) Uprights: 2x3” 11-gauge steel
- Crossbar: 3” OD
- (2) Bases and (4) Skid Feet with Plate Storage Posts
- (2) J-Cups
- Steel Notes
- 2 x 3" 11 Gauge
- Product Weight
- 185 LB
- Made In USA
- Crossmember Diameter
- Weight Capacity
- 750+ LB
- Westside Hole Spacing
- Hardware Size
- Foot Print