Kabuki Strength ShouldeRok
Manufacturer: Kabuki Strength
Pros & Cons
6 Reasons To Buy
- The ShouldeRok from Kabuki Strength is excellent at both improving shoulder mobility and increasing core stabilization.
- Due to its loadable design, you can use whatever amount of weight you desire (although you’re not going to need a lot to get a good training effect.
- Available in three different finish options for good corrosion resistance: Clear Zinc, Black Oxide, Bright Nickel.
- The handle portion of the ShouldeRok is knurled in a medium depth that gives you good grip without ripping your skin.
- The latest version (V3) has a pointed head that is great for use as an IASTM tool similar to some of their other products.
- Despite using the ShouldeRok for nearly three years, it still looks and performs as good as new.
1 Reasons Not To Buy
- This is kind of a universal recommendation, but the ShouldeRok can easily end up in the corner of your gym and never get used. If you’ll use it, get it and love it; if you won’t, spend your money elsewhere.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Kabuki Strength ShouldeRok In-Depth Review
This is a tool primarily designed for athletes (amateur to professional), coaches and practitioners. As a precision loadable tool, the ShouldeRök™ when used correctly will increase strength, mobility, and continuously reinforce our need for core stabilization. The ShouldeRök™ challenges us as athletes, aids in reaching new PRs and most importantly, helps to keep us injury free and lifting like Vikings for years to come. Sound interesting? Keep reading and we'll tell you more...
TheShouldeRok™ was designed to increase shoulder strength, core stability, rotational strength, proper spinal position and shoulder mobility/function.
This tool is partly inspired by Ragnarök the Viking prophecy of destruction and subsequent rebirth of the world. The remaining inspiration comes from world class Powerlifter Chris Duffin.
Retrain your nervous system to ensure a stable, braced, neutral spinal position for maximal and safe performance under a heavy load.
Improve scapular and overall shoulder mobility, especially for athletes with impingement due to years of wear and poor movement.
Increase rotational strength and athleticism in pulsing (speed to contraction and speed to relaxation).
Reinforce correct breathing to further support spinal bracing for ALL heavy lifts and movements that require transfer of power from the ground into an implement (ball, bat, club, etc) - You cannot use the ShouldeRok correctly w/o setting up properly, in this sense it is a tool that reinforces a principle required of all athletes - power transfer through the core.
- Made in USA
- Bar Use
- Bar Weight
- 9 LB
- Bar Length