Rogue Calibrated KG Steel Plates
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Machine calibrated for next-level precision, these durable cast-iron KG plates are accurate to within 10 grams in weight. Each disc is cut thin to allow for max loading capacity (up to 700+KG) and color-coded for easy identification from a distance.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Metal Plates
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- After using Rogues KG Calibrated Powerlifting Plates over the past year, we can confidently recommend them for their durability and accuracy.
- Price-wise, these are some of the best value calibrated plates on the market.
- Due to being IPF-approved, these plates are extremely accurate and if they're not as stated, Rogue will send you a replacement.
- The lips on the plates are large enough to make carrying and loading them easy.
- Due to how thin the plates are, you can fit more weight than you'll ever lift on the bar.
- They've been known to go on sale during Rogues Matte Black Friday Event.
- Available in Kilograms or Pounds.
- The lettering is raised and painted in a contrasting color to make identification easy.
What needs improvement...
- The paint on these plates is known to chip rather easily. Ours look much more used than they really have been. One reviewer wrote, "These weights are what you would expect for the price, except for the paint. The paint comes off very easy. They would be better if they used Cerakote like some of the Rogue bars."
- Due to how thin they are, they can be difficult to lift off the ground if laying flat.
Product Summary & Specs
Machine calibrated for next-level precision, these durable cast-iron KG plates are accurate to within 10 grams in weight. Each disc is cut thin to allow for max loading capacity (up to 700+KG) and color-coded for easy identification from a distance. There are also calibration plugs on the back of each plate to allow for even greater precision. These plates feature a 50MM center hole for a snug fit on your barbell, and as a result may not fit on some cheaper barbells not held to spec. You can order your Rogue Calibrated KG Steel Plates in pairs or as a full set using the order column on this page.
- Steel Powerlifting KG Discs
- Machine calibrated to within +/- 10 grams
- Calibration plugs on back of plates for increased precision
- 50MM collar opening for a snug fit.
- Thin Design for 700+KG load capacity
- Exclusive Rogue branding
- IPF Approved
.25-kg-pair, .5-kg-pair, 1.25-kg-pair, 2.5-kg-pair, 5-kg-pair, 10-kg-pair, 15-kg-pair, 20-kg-pair, 25-kg-pair, 50-kg-pair
|Made In USA||
+/- 10 grams
|10KG Plate Diameter||
|15KG Plate Diameter||
|20KG Plate Diameter||
|25KG Plate Diamter||
|50KG Plate Diameter||
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.
CAP Barbell Black Olympic Rubber Grip Plate$9.15 – $60.53View Product
Champion Olympic Grip Plate$3.80 – $53.50View Product
CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Weight Plate$2.99 – $115.30View Product
Rogue Calibrated LB Steel Plates$24.00 – $225.00View Product