The PowerSpeed bar is a powerlifting barbell with a unique knurl design that allows rapid re-centering of the bar between sets. What happens when aggressive powerlifting barbell knurl meets your average j-cup? Shredded UHMW plastic on the j-cup and difficulty re-centering the bar because the knurl bites too deeply into the plastic. We’ve removed the knurl and left the bar smooth for 5.5″ from the sleeve to the start of the knurl, which allows you to re-center the bar quickly and easily with no damage to jcup plastic.
The bar is a no-compromises powerlifting bar, with the following features:
- 20 kg, 215k tensile, 205k yield, 2000 lb rated
- 29mm, IPF markings
- Very deep, aggressive knurl
- Smooth sleeves with zero side-to-side sleeve slop movement, hard chrome finish
- Bronze bushings with smooth, silent sleeve rotation
- Choice of hard chrome or manganese phosphate shaft coating