Developed through years of precision engineering work and testing, the Genesis Jack is a lightweight, compact, and dependable new implement for loading plates when deadlifting (or for any other barbell movement starting from the floor). Designer Steve Kleva has combined a solid 6061 Aluminum Construction with an efficient design that enables a stable footprint, consistent protection for the bar, and a comfortable custom grip for the user.
Each Genesis Jack is hand-made in Tempe, Arizona and equipped with special “Jack Hooks”: replaceable UHMW polyethylene inserts that serve as the ultra-durable contact point for your barbell. The grip portion of the jack includes finger recessions for superior control, and the foot functions as a wide, stable platform with a notched radius operating on a calculated fulcrum. The result is a barbell jack that weights 1LB-10 ounces small enough for a gym bag—that also virtually eliminates any strain in set-up and is strong enough for any load you can muster.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Barbell Jack for loading plates for deadlifting or movements off the ground
- 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Weight: 1LB-10 ounces
- Custom Grip: Finger recessions for greater comfort and control
- Support Hooks: UHMW Polyethylene, Replaceable
- Foot: 3 Layers for wide and stable footprint, notched radius on a calculated fulcrum
- Hardware: Low profile button head allen bolts
- Color: Black or Raw