Fringe Sport Foam Multi-Sided Plyo Box
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Many WODs use plyometric box jumps as a core movement. Take risk out of the equation by using soft foam plyos to mitigate shin damage.Manufacturer: Fringe SportCategory: Soft Plyo Boxes
Product Summary & Specs
Many WODs use plyometric box jumps as a core movement. Take risk out of the equation by using soft foam plyos to mitigate shin damage. Just be sure you choose the right foam plyo.
A lighter density foam plyo may save you money in price and shipping costs but these boxes suck. Due to lightweight construction, they often tip. They’re not the safest to jump around on.
You’ll find foam plyos made from denser material have noticeable higher quality. The cost might be a bit higher, but you can never put a price on your safety.
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Material: EVA Foam and PU leather shell
- Weight Capacity: 330 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 inches x 24 inches x 30 inches
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Full year satisfaction guarantee, with FREE returns and free shipping,
- Three different height settings with clear markings for each height- 20″/24″/30″. Great for multiple athlete use or to work up your jump height.
- Constructed of both dense and soft foam. 95% solid dense foam core. Heavier weight makes this plyo sturdy and prevents tipping. 5% soft foam padded outside forgives your shins.
- Easy to clean vinyl covering.
|Made In USA|