Titan T-3 Series Power Rack
Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
Pros & Cons
8 Reasons To Buy
- The Titan T-3 Rack takes many features of the Rogue R-3, one of our favorite power racks, and makes it more affordable by changing some features and importing the steel from China.
- The T-3 is very stable when bolted down.
- Unlike the R-3, the T-3 has bolted panels instead of welded which although weaker, can be easier to adjust so they sit flat on an uneven surface.
- The V2 of the T-3 comes in a variety of colors.
- The V2 of the T-3 features laser-cut holes on the side of the uprights as well as the front.
- This rack utilizes Westside Hole Spacing which allows for 1” hole spacing through the bench area.
- Pin pipe safeties come standard with the rack along with plate posts and band pegs.
- Due to the rack being a standard 2” x 3”, it’s capable of using any of the many accessories Titan has or those from Rogue Fitness among others.
6 Reasons Not To Buy
- Titan is known for messing up orders by sending the wrong items or leaving items out. In addition, expect a longer delay to receive your order.
- The T-3 is an imported rack. To some that matters, to others it does not.
- The welds on the T-3 are okay, but certainly not as good as competitors.
- The J-cups that come with the T-3 are average at best and have been known to break, which is quite dangerous.
- The panels of the T-3 are bolted instead of welded, which makes a weaker joint.
- The bolts used on the T-3 are a cheaper grade than what competitors use.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Titan Fitness T-3 vs. Rogue Fitness R-3 Power Rack Review Showdown
October 7, 2019
Not as Good as Rogue, But Not Bad
So I used to have a Rogue Rack. Had to move due to being stationed elsewhere and had to sell my beloved rack. When I went to buy another, noticed Titan had something similar for much less and picked it up. I've been using it for some time and am definitely happy with my purchase. The packaging was mostly torn up and the welds aren't pretty, but it holds weight well and looks pretty good from a distance. I'd definitely suggest it to others on a budget.
The Titan T-3 Series Heavy Duty Power Rack is perfect for any professional or at home gym!
Built using heavy 11ga (3.25mm) steel, this rack will not ever give way or back down. T-3 Power Racks use heavy duty 2"x 3" steel tubes— you'll most likely notice right away how every piece is heavy and solid.
These power racks are the perfect fit for dips, bench press, curls, pull ups, and much more. The pre-drilled holes follow the popular "West Side" hold pattern, allowing you to move the bar up or down in 1" increments when using a bench.
The weight holder attachments and J-hooks are included, and are easily installed. The 5/8" hardware also provides maximum security, even when the rack is completely maxed out. The bolt-together construction allows you to easily transport and fit the rack in to any room or basement!
- T-3 Series of Power Racks contain 2"x3" steel tubes
- Capacity: 1000 lbs
- 1" round steel j-hooks
- Chin up bars: 1 1/4" & 2" diameter
- Includes J-Hooks and weight holders
- Made In USA
- Product Weight
- 230 LB
- 91 1/8"
- Steel Notes
- 2x3" 11-Gauge Steel
- Hardware Size
- Westside Hole Spacing
- Weight Capacity
- 1,000 LB
- Laser-Cut Hole Numbers