Made In USA
SCHWINN AIRDYNE PRO
Schwinn has been manufacturing quality bikes for over a century, and in the fitness world, they’ve been a leading innovator in air resistance technology. With the Airdyne AD Pro, Schwinn has developed its most complete all-purpose stationary bike to date—with a perimeter-weighted flywheel design, powerful solid steel cranks, and doubled-coated steel body construction. Multi-position handles allow the rider to use a vertical or horizontal grip, redesigned foot platforms reduce slip and improve push-off, and a larger, padded seat offers optimal comfort. The universal rail and clamp system even lets users swap in their own customized seats if they choose.
Not all fitness bikes are built the same. The Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro is uniquely designed to increase resistance to match the force you’re exerting, and its drive belt system is not only durable and up to the task, but far quieter than most air bikes on the market. No matter your goals or the pace you want to set, the bike allows you to establish a program that works for you, tracking watts, time, calories burned, distance, and more.
- Single stage belt drive air resistance system
- Dimensions: 42" L x 20" W x 52" H (106CM x 50CM x 132CM)
- 26 Blade Performance Fan + Progressive Wind Resistance
- Moisture-repellent steel construction
- 9 programmable workout options
- Multi-Grip Handle Bars
- LCD display screen with metrics for time, distance, calories, RPM, watts, pulse, and speed
- Oversized, padded seat for greater comfort
- Maximum user weight: 350LB (160KG)
- Warranty Info: Frame (10 years), Parts (2 years), Labor (6 months)