Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit Shoes
The next level Nike Metcon Flyknits are lightweight, flexible, breathable, and uniquely contoured to your foot—more like a sock than a typical training shoe—and yet still durable and versatile enough to provide comfort and stability through anything from weightlifting movements to rope climbs, box jumps, distance running, and more. Few trainers ever developed can match this combination of precision fit and performance.
The Metcon Flyknit design includes an dual-density drop-in midsole, along with with a sticky rubber forefoot, a low-profile heel clip, and vectran filament "Flywire" technology in the midfoot. Metcons are built for a lockdown fit and a dependable flat platform foundation, improving explosiveness on heavy lifts. The shoe’s molded flex grooves, light breathable construction, and embroidered TPU reinforcement also make it uniquely optimized for the demands of high-intensity, cross-training athletes.
- Men's Cross-Training Shoe, new for 2017
- Flyknit upper material - breathable and flexible for optimized running
- Heel to forefoot drop: 6MM
- Dual density, drop-in midsole for added cushioning and flexibility
- Low profile, max-support heel for stability and minimizing drag
- Lightweight Vectran filaments (Flywire) for optimal structure and support
- Sticky rubber forefoot and firm rubber heel for max stability
- Strategic perforations increase breathability
- Heel-to-Toe Drop
- 6 MM