Multi Grip Bars
Kabuki Strength Kadillac Bar
Manufacturer: Kabuki Strength
Pros & Cons
8 Reasons To Buy
- The Kadillac Bar is Kabuki Strength’s version of the football bar that utilizes the same curvature as the ever-popular Duffalo Bar.
- Sleeves are machined to the Olympic standard which allows the use of regular collars, and traditional end caps for both tight tolerances on plates, but also a great look. This is something overlooked A LOT by other companies.
- The entire bar, san sleeves, is coated in a highly-textured powder-coat that grips extremely well. This is honestly the best textured powder-coat we’ve seen on a bar. Reminds us of Williams Strength/EliteFTS but with even more grip.
- Various grip angles at 10°, 12.5°, and 15° to “promote optimal, stacked joint position and improve movement mechanics.”
- The camber of the bar matches the Duffalo Bar which increases range of motion.
- Can be used in the standard or reverse grip positions.
- Thinner than many other multi-grip bars which means it’s easier to use for overhead press and curls.
- Shipping cost is lower than other Kabuki Bars due to the removable sleeves, yet it’s just as strong.
2 Reasons Not To Buy
- Although we love the heavily-textured powder-coat, we would have preferred to see the handles knurled. This said, that likely would have increased the cost substantially and we don’t think it would be worth it since the bar won’t be used often for pulling. Some may disagree.
- One reviewer claimed the bar didn’t fit in their rack due to its width. “the diameter of the sleeves doesn't fit in my bench press rack (I have a Fortis rack with moving bar holder). I had to swap the J cups from my squat rack just to fit the bar onto the cups, and now it slides around.” We have not had this issue.
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
Kabuki Strength Kadillac Bar Review: The Cadillac of Multi-Grip Bars
April 7, 2020
Almost too wide to fit in rack
This is a game-changer for football bars. It is the best I've ever used. I'll agree that I think it'd be better with knurled handles. The powder coat is pretty course though, so I do not think the grip will wear out too fast. It is almost too wide to fit into a rogue RML rack. Mine also showed up with a gouge in one of the handles.
- Cambered the same angle as the Duffalo Bar for increased range of motion.
- Machined Sleeves allow the use of regular barbell collars and include our signature end caps.
- 10°, 12.5°, and 15° grip angles promote optimal, stacked joint position and improve movement mechanics.
- Useable in both standard and reverse grip positions.
- Plated sleeves and powder-coated center for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Removable sleeves to reduce shipping cost.
- Made In USA
- Sleeve Length
- Bar Length
- Shaft Coating
- Sleeve Coating
- Bright Zinc
- Bar Use