Vulcan Slim Fit Power Rack
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
Product Summary & Specs
- Constructed of heavy gauge 3″ x 3″ Steel
- 1″ holes (2″ spacing) on all sides of uprights gives multiple options for attachment positions that other racks cannot. Racks with only two sided attachment holds are limited or smaller 5/8″.
- Attach your dip horn to either side, rear or front, if you have space concerns
- plate storage posts can also be mounted from any side
- All attachments available for Vulcan Elite Rigs can be used on Power Racks. Competing brand racks have limited options.
- Black powder coated finish
- One pair of J -hooks
- Black zinc coated 5/8″ hardware
- 1″ solid steel Safety Pins. Competing brands use thinly constructed 5/8 steel pins and light gauge pipe.
- 9″ x 9″ wide foot pads for superior stability versus smaller base pads that are less stable even when bolted to the floor
- All Elite Rig attachments can be used on our power racks
- Uprights are 93″ approximately
- Standard pull up bar is 1.25″
- Takes up less space than conventional power rack
- Must be Bolted to floor – Hardware included
|Pull Up Bar||
|Laser-Cut Hole Numbers||
|Westside Hole Spacing||
3×3" 11-Guage Steel
|Made In USA||