The Vulcan Pro Half Rack with the Olympic Weightlifting/Deadlift Platform option is a versatile, all-inclusive strength training station. It is designed to accommodate the big three powerlifts (squat, bench, deadlift), the Olympic Lifts (snatch, clean and jerk), and every pressing/pulling lift that falls in between – All of this strength training and athletic conditioning potential in a very space-efficient setup. This Half Rack option also promotes time efficiency as time will not be wasted moving from the barbell rack to the lifting platform during lifting sessions.
The heavy-duty Vulcan Pro Half Rack is constructed from 7 gauge 3” x 3” steel. The lifting platform option has premium hard wood with polyurethane coating. The rubber portion of the platform protects bumper plates and barbells, as well as reduces noise when heavy equipment is dropped during training sessions. There are also plenty of rack features that will enhance even the most creative workouts – such as pulling pins and multi-grip pull-up bars. Plate storage, safety spotters, and strength band hooks also come standard. Custom colors and school/military/gym logo options are also available with a quote.
Pro Half Rack Specifications:
Inside dimension: 42″W x 52″L
Outside Dimension: 54″ W x 57″ L
Safety Spotter length: 24 “
Finish: Charcoal Matte Powder Coat
- 7 Gauge 3″ x 3″ uprights
- 6.5 mm Off Set Steel reinforcements for maximum rigidity and durability
- Industrial grade raw hard chrome finish to reduce corrosion. Not a show polish nickel chrome.
- Multi grip pull up bar with knurled handles
- Detachable upper and lower band pegs
- 15″ length hard chromed weight posts
- Dual Bar holder in rear.
- Accessory and belt hooks
- laser numbered uprights with laser cut view ports in j-hooks and safety spotters for accurate adjustments
- Optional partial or full size weightlifting platform
- Weighs 540 lbs without platform, approximately 1100 lbs with platform