TRX Rip Trainer
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
The Rip Trainer is a powerful companion kit to the TRX® Suspension Trainer—a band-based bodyweight training system invented by U.S.Manufacturer: TRXCategory: Suspension Training
Product Summary & Specs
The Rip Trainer is a powerful companion kit to the TRX® Suspension Trainer—a band-based bodyweight training system invented by U.S. Navy Seal Randy Hetrick. Like the Suspension kit, the Rip Trainer is uniquely portable, utilizing a lightweight resistance cord system and secure anchor points in your home, office, gym, etc. Set-up takes a matter of seconds, and you’re ready for a fully customizable, full-body workout, including natural rotational movements and variable, unbalanced loading options.
The TRX Rip Trainer is a highly effective tool for developing core strength, increasing cardiovascular endurance, and honing one’s mobility and coordination.
- The Rip Trainer Handle
- Medium Resistance Cord offering a challenging 20 LBS of resistance.
- Safety Strap to prevent a loss of the baton during training.
- Door Anchor with nylon webbing loop. Connects to Rip Trainer Cord for use in any room with a solid, sturdy door.
- Instructional Guide for set-up and suggested workouts
- Carrying Bag to keep the whole kit together.