The Quick-Lock Dumbbell system is the latest iteration of Ironmaster’s adjustable dumbbells. The dumbbells can be quickly adjusted in under 15 seconds due to the Ironmaster quick-lock design. The dumbbells adjustable weights range from 5 to 75 pounds. With your purchase of these dumbbells, you also get the stand for no extra charge. These give you a complete set of free weight dumbbells that feel like traditional dumbbells without restrictions, rattling, or safety concerns.
This set includes two handles with four locking screws. Each weight has 24 5-pound plates and 4 2.5-pound plates. Included with purchase is a dumbbell stand. Since the handles are 5 pounds when empty and the locking screw is 2.5 pounds, the starting weight is 10 pounds for each dumbbell before you add plates. You can load up to 65 pounds of plates to each handle. You can also purchase an add-on kit that goes up to 120 pounds for each dumbbell. The dimensions are 6.5 x 6.5 x 14.5 inches at the 75-pound size.
- The Quick-Lock design adjusts from 5 to 75 lbs in 2.5-lb increments
- They are constructed with welded steel and chrome-plated handles
- The system has two adjustable dumbbells at 75 lbs each (150 lbs total) and a dumbbell stand
- Space efficient design that takes up less than 2 sq. ft.
- Limited lifetime warranty