Hyperice Vyper 2.0
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
Hyperice has fully updated its innovative vibrating fitness roller, the Vyper, with a new “dual zone,” smooth-and-grooved shell and three high-intensity frequency settings. Like a traditional foam roller, the Vyper 2.Manufacturer: HypericeCategory: Foam Rollers
Product Summary & Specs
Hyperice has fully updated its innovative vibrating fitness roller, the Vyper, with a new “dual zone,” smooth-and-grooved shell and three high-intensity frequency settings. Like a traditional foam roller, the Vyper 2.0 is compact, portable, and easy to use. But this unique massaging tool can be 2x as effective in helping athletes effectively warm-up before a workout and actively recover afterwards.
The Vyper 2.0 is among the most powerful vibrating rollers on the market, maintaining superior amplitude and G-force even when body mass is implied. The digitally-controlled vibration frequency can be set at 45 Hz, 68 Hz, or 92 Hz, making the Vyper customizable to the preferences of almost any athlete. The new German-engineered poly-propylene exterior is eco-friendly and TSA approved, and the included lithium ion batteries deliver 2 hours of use per charge.
Benefits of the using the Hyperice Vyper 2.0 can include:
- Increased flexibility
- Improved circulation
- Reduced muscle soreness and stiffness
- Quicker recovery after workout
- Reduction in pain associated with myofascial release
- High intensity, vibrating foam roller
- Length: 11.5″
- Diameter: 5.5″
- NEW German engineered polypropylene shell ideal for conducting vibration
- NEW Smooth and Grooved design for optimal deep tissue therapy and myofascial release
- Digitally controlled 3-speed settings – 45, 68, or 92 Hz
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers over 2 hours of use per charge
- Color: Black
|Made In USA||