When Fringe Nation boasts as much mental strength as it has, we know their minds will never let their bodies give up. This compelled us to make a barbell that never gives up on you, and never fails you as you push beyond your boundaries. With immense pride, we present to you the Cerakote Bomba; the Bomba that will win you the war to be your best, and still be tried and true when you’re crowned victor.
The primary use of Cerakote employs it as a type of gun coating and finish. Think of it kind of like 2 in 1 paint and sealant that closely resembles how lacquer serves as a finish and sealant for wood. Although Cerakote doesn’t have shellac, it still serves a similar role.
What is Cerakote? Cerakote isn’t paint. Cerakote works as a Polymer-Ceramic coating with uses for metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The special properties of Cerakote coating enhance various physical performance properties: abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Cerakote is a portmanteau of “cera” for ceramic, and “kote”, a misspelling of coat.
Cerakote provides distinct advantages compared to other finishes. Cerakote offers a good degree of lubricity, serving as a lubricant after the finish has been applied. Unlike other lubricants, Cerakote attracts much less dirt, dust and other particles, keeping your barbell cleaner and ensuring consistent spin. Cerakote makes a highly effective barrier against oxidation and corrosion. People living in marine environments or on a coast find this advantageous. Cerakote also helps defend against excess sweat (lifting during hot summer months?) and extremely hot and dusty (or the desert?) environments as well.
Originally developed for the military for firearms application, Cerakote protects against corrosion resistance, enhances impact strength (drop barbells much?), and chemical resistance in the most extreme conditions worldwide. If the US military tested and uses Cerakote in the harshest conditions in the world, then it’s going to be the Bomba on your barbell.
- Born in the U.S.A.Alabama sourced steel, and a maker’s mark that will make you the toast of the town. You’ll be singing the praises of this bar like The Boss.
- Texas Tough.The Bomba rivals the Alamo in durability. Boasting an intimidating 206,000 PSI of tensile strength, the Bomba will handle any load you can dream of with ease. You benefit by never worrying about the structural integrity of your training nucleus.
- Whip (it Good).Finding that sweet spot intersection of the Venn diagram of stiff and loose, the moderate whip delivers more hits to your training than a pop band.
- Spin Control.The soothing, intermediate spin will please you like watching a vinyl record turn.
- First Place Finish.Cerakote finish optimizes grip-friendly, anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-oxidation mix, resulting in an eye-catching, sleek and sexy barbell built to withstand all the toughest conditions and weather elements you can throw at it.
- Low Maintenance.We don’t want to remind you of that needy ex, so know there’s zero maintenance required for the bushing barbell.
- Lifetime Warranty.You’ll never have to worry about breaking bad with us, or bending it like Beckham. We want you to lift off, not to tee you off.
- Value. After the first explosive lifts you have, you’ll know why the Bomba rules as the best value for an American made, all-around training barbell.
Leave a Reply