Xebex AirPlus Expert Air Bike
Manufacturer: Xebex Fitness
Xebex Fitness proudly introduces the AirPlus Expert Bike to its extensive line of conditioning equipment.
- You can expect a smooth and relatively quiet ride thanks to its belt drive. The belt requires less maintenance compared to chain-drive air bikes.
Adjust Resistance through a Wide Range
- The Xebex AirPlus Expert Bike features both air and 8 different levels of magnetic resistance for a wide range of resistance levels. This allows you to customize your workout according whatever fitness goals you have, such as increasing your endurance, improving workout time, recovery, strength, explosiveness, etc. If you're a trainer, you can now train clients of various fitness levels, purpose, age, gender, with our AirPlus Expert Bike thanks to its adjustability in intensity and resistance.
Levels 1-2: Lighter than our standard air bike resistance. Good for light warm-up/cool-down, endurance training, and young/elder athletes
Level 3: Standard air bike resistance
Level 4-5: Heavier than our standard air bike resistance. Novice level hill climbs, good for power and cardiovascular training
Level 6-8: Heaviest levels. Expert level hill climbs, power training, burn more calories per hour with higher watts
To maximize comfort, the seat is oversized and adjustable upwards/downwards as well as forward/backward. Make adjustments on the fly by simply loosening and tightening of seat post to the desired position.
Multi-grip handlebar (neutral and regular grips)
The multi-grip handlebars allow for a neutral or wide grip and are padded to reduce slipping.
Safe and Rust Resistant
- Plastic Shroud covering offers gyms, trainers, and home users a safe bike where virtually every moving part is covered to prevent any possible injury. The plastic cover also acts as a shield between your sweat and its metal, preventing rust before it occurs!
The Xebex AirPlus Expert Bike is covered by a warranty of 5 year frame, 2 year parts.
- Assembled Weight: 190 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 196 lbs.
- Ship Dimensions: 57"x15"x38"
- Warranty: 5 year frame, 2 year parts
- Made In USA
- Product Weight
- 190 LB
- Drive System
- Belt Drive