Teeter Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
The Dex II is a versatile forward-rotating, hip-supported inversion device for relief of back pain and so much more!. The Dex II places the body in a bent-knee/bent-hip position ideal for targeted decompression in the lower back and hips. Better than a roman chair or bench, this position is also ideal for back extension exercises because it prevents over-extension and neutralizes the hamstrings to isolate the core during strength work. This versatile platform accommodates inverted stretches, core strength building exercises, and use of the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and exercise band work.
- Forward-rotating, hip-support inversion device
- Decompress or work out the core and upper body
- Adjustable padded vinyl lap cushion
- Ergonomic, adjustable leg rollers
- Rubber-coated upper grips for assistance
- Multi-purpose lower handles for support & strengthening
- FDA Registered; 5-year Full Warranty
- User capacity: 300 lbs. / 4'8" - 6'6"