Rogue RML-390F Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The RML-390F is the Flat Foot version of the RML-3 Monster Lite Power Rack. Available as a stand-alone unit or by converting an existing SML-2 or SML-3 Squat Stand, this rack’s self-stabilizing base means you won’t need to bolt it to the ground before you use it—a major benefit for those looking to protect their floors or to have more flexibility in a workout space.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Power Racks
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Rogue RML-390F Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack is one of the only flat footed power racks that Rogue sells (which probably explains why it's so popular.)
- Although we have heard of Rogue screening their review sections, the RML-390F currently has over 140 reviews with a 5/5 star rating making it one of the most reviewed racks on Rogues site.
- As with all racks in the Monster Lite line, this one uses 3"x3" 11-guage steel and â…" holes that allow it to be compatible with the entire line of Monster Lite Attachments such as pull-up bars, lever arms, and spotter safeties.
- Due to the flat foot design, the rack doesn't have to be bolted to the ground to be used.
- Because the rack is spaced 48" deep, you shouldn't have to worry about the rack falling over due to a lot of weight on the barbell for squats or bench press.
- Pin Pipe Safeties are included with the rack, but they can be upgraded to straps (which we most often recommend to protect the knurling on your barbell.)
- The entire rack is made in the USA with US-sourced steel, including the bolts.
- Westside Hole Spacing is included through the bench area which means you can dial in your j-cups in 1" increments to get the perfect setup.
- You can't use band pegs or half spotter safety arms on the rack because it's bolted down and could topple over if not careful.
- A pull-up bar with Rogues signature textured powder coat is included, but can be upgraded if desired.
What needs improvement...
- The RML-390F only comes in one height, 90", which may be too tall for basement home gyms or not tall enough for certain trainees.
- The rack is definitely less stable than one bolted down, but for most home gym owners, it should be fine.
Product Summary & Specs
The RML-390F is the Flat Foot version of the RML-3 Monster Lite Power Rack. Available as a stand-alone unit or by converting an existing SML-2 or SML-3 Squat Stand, this rack’s self-stabilizing base means you won’t need to bolt it to the ground before you use it—a major benefit for those looking to protect their floors or to have more flexibility in a workout space.
The Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack is manufactured in Columbus, OH, and features 3×3″ 11-Gauge Uprights, 2×3″ 11-Gauge Bases with Westside hole spacing and 0.625″ bolts and fasteners. Leaving just a 48″ x 49″ footprint, the unit still creates a substantial 30″ of inside depth. Customers can choose between a Single Skinny or Fat/Skinny 43″ Pull-up Bar, and all orders come standard with a pair of Monster Lite J-Cups and a pin/pipe safety system.
|Made In USA|| |