Built with 90″ uprights at the back of the unit and 100″ uprights in the front, the Rogue Monster Collegiate Half Rack utilizes new angled crossmembers to produce a finished look at the top of the rack with added height in front for pull-ups. We’ve also included longer 30″ front feet, which provide additional stabilization and allow athletes to perform band work without having to be inside the rack itself.The Monster Half Rack features the same 3×3″ 11 Gauge Steel construction and 1″ hardware as our standard Monster power racks, and it’s available here in two formats, each designed with the space efficiency needs of a high school or college training facility in mind.Single Monster Half Rack: Compact unit for individual athlete use. 24″ inside depth. 62″ x 53″ footprint. Includes (1) optional pull-up bar, (4) band pegs, (8) plate storage posts, (1) laser-cut Rogue nameplate in red.Double Monster Half Rack: 2-in-1 unit with connected, back-to-back Half Racks and storage in the middle. Allows two athletes to train at the same time. 24″ inside depth on both sides. 117″ x 53″ total footprint. Includes (2) optional pull-up bars, (8) band pegs, (8) plate storage posts, (1) laser-cut Rogue nameplate in red.Both versions of the Monster Collegiate Half Rack are made in the USA and finished in our MG Black Powdercoat. They’re also compatible with a wide range of Monster Series add-ons and accessories. From pull-up bar style to J-cup type, you can customize your Monster Half Rack by comparing the options below and making your selections from the dropdown order menu.
Rogue Monster Collegiate Half Rack
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Built with 90″ uprights at the back of the unit and 100″ uprights in the front, the Rogue Monster Collegiate Half Rack utilizes new angled crossmembers to produce a finished look at the top of the rack with added height in front for pull-ups. We’ve also included longer 30″ front feet, which provide additional stabilization and allow athletes to perform band work without having to be inside the rack itself.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Power Racks
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- The Rogue Monster Collegiate Half Rack takes the same build quality and features of the traditional Monster Series and shapes it into a Half Rack.
- Utilizes 3"x3" uprights with circle holes on the front and back of the uprights and keyholes on the sides.
- Uprights have laser-cut hole numbers.
- The front of the rack uses angled feet that increase stability and allow for banded lifts while remaining open.
- Due to the racks design and weight, it doesn't have to be bolted down making it ideal for home gyms that don't want to drill into their foundation.
- Comes standard with a laser-cut Rogue nameplate in red which can be customized for an upcharge. Also, a straight pull-up bar with the standard textured powder-coat and 1" hardware come standard.
- A ton of upgrade options for pull-up bars, j-cups, and various attachments.
- 8 plate storage posts and 4 band pegs come with the rack.
- Design allows you to combine two racks back to back that is great for a University weight room.
What needs improvement ...
- This is one of the most expensive half racks on the market, so although it's great quality, there are more affordable options.
- Monster Safety Spotter Arms 2.0 are an additional charge that, to be honest, are pretty much a necessity if you ever plan to bench out of the rack. Factor this in when purchasing.
- No color options available for the rack like their other Monster Series.
|Made In USA|
3×3" 11 Gauge Steel
|Westside Hole Spacing|
GGR Community Reviews
Rogue Monster Collegiate Half RackGGR BuiltScore: 4.75/5
Tried it? Review this product
The Rogue Monster Half Rack is one of the best, yet most expensive half racks on the market today. In our review, we've found that if you like having an open area to lift in, a half rack is great, but the Monster Half Rack is too pricey and overbuilt for most people. However, if you like having the best that's made, this is a great option.
Leave a Reply