Kabuki Strength Power Bar
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Kabuki Strength New Generation Power Bar Review (Plus 2-Year Update)Author: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Strongest barbell on the market
- Durable, volcano-style knurling
- 250K tensile strength
- Dual marks on center knurling
- Made in the USA
- Available in multiple finishes
- Meets IPF specs
What needs improvement ...
- Very expensive
- Bare steel is prone to corrosion
- Lack of consistent knurling
|Loadable Sleeve Length|
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
After testing and reviewing the Kabuki New Gen Power Bar for over a year, we can confidently say it's one of our arsenal's best and most used barbells.