GoRuck Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The GORUCKPlate Carrier is a weight vest designed like a backpack, leaving the chest and abdomen open. GORUCK made durability and longevity a priority with this one without sacrificing comfort. The vest features thick, padded shoulder straps and a wide sternum strap to keep the weight secure.Manufacturer: GORUCKCategories: Weighted Vests, Bodyweight Training
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Backpack design leaves your chest open
- Lumbar padding makes for a comfortable fit
- Made of durable Cordura fabric
What needs improvement...
- Kind of defeats the purpose of weight vests, which is to evenly distribute weight
- Not everyone will like the backpack-style straps
- Could use a hip strap in addition to the sternum strap
Product Summary & Specs
The Go Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0 is a great option for people looking for a backpack-style vest.
|Made in the USA||
Black, Black Multicam, Coyote Brown