We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Low noise
- 2 color options
- Accessories: 15 attachments and two massage balls
- Max speed of 3,200 PPM
What needs improvement ...
- Users report it feeling bulky
- 30 speed options is not as great as it sounds
- Reviews report battery life not living up to its stated 6 hours
- Attachments are hard to pull out of the device
- Users noted a lot of vibration in the handle at higher speeds
- T-shaped handle feels bulky to many
- Lacks information on amplitude and stall force
30 settings reaching up to 3,200 RPM
15.3” x 4.29” x 11.5” (in case)
15 interchangeable heads (and two bonus massage balls)
2550 mAh fast-charging lithium
GGR Community Reviews
Is the Chirogun worth the hype? Its affordability and multiple attachments are notable features making it attractive to many. While this gun did not knock our socks off, it makes for a good entry-level massage gun for home use.