Bells of Steel Crumb Bumper Plates (45 lb)
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- 100% recycled rubber
- Reduces noise
- Made with extremely durable materials
- +/- 1% tolerance
- Sturdy, wide hubs
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Bumper plates provide an added safety measure helping you to feel more confident with each lift
- Black with color flecks gives a unique look apart from standard plates
- Thick, rubber coating creates a low bounce as well as a material that will hold up to many drops
- Steel plates come in a variety of nonstandardized diameters
What needs improvement ...
- One of the few styles without a standardized diameter, which could be a pro to some lifters and a con to others
450 mm diameter for 45 lbs
80 mm thickness
Black with flecks
GGR Community Reviews
These plates can be a great addition to your home gym and any gyms that train competitive weightlifters. You can tell that these have been designed by people that have not only been in the gym business since 2010, but who understand what those who love fitness need from their products. The customer service and quality of materials is top-notch for these plates.