Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Efficient and cost-effective addition to your home gym
- Can be a great accessory for all levels of training
- Innovative product made with high-quality materials
- Simple to wipe down and disinfect for multiple users
What needs improvement ...
- 1 available size option doesn’t always work for all body types
- A little bit pricey if you won’t use often
The AbMat Preacher Pad is a great alternative if you can’t afford, or don’t have the space, for an actual preacher curl machine. Designed by Adam Hensley of Garage Gym Lab and pieced together with the high-quality materials that AbMat is known for, this product can quickly become a great addition to your workout space.
The design is made so that you have an ideal angle to perform the preacher curl movement. It helps to fill in the spaces and naturally supports your body. It might seem like a basic design, but the versatility and expertise that went into it will show the next time you’re putting the work in with preacher curls.
8” x 13” x 24”
Made of soft black vinyl and high-density foam
Made in the USA
The AbMat Preacher Pad is made to fit on a benchtop, plyometric box, or other types of support you have in your gym. If you are a personal trainer and work with more than one client at a time, you might want to invest in a couple of mats so that everyone can work at the same time. They are easy to wipe down and disinfect between training sessions.
Leave a Reply