It is rare to find an activity that works as many muscle groups through as wide a range of motion as rowing. The full body rhythmic nature of rowing makes it wonderfully efficient at burning calories while also developing flexibility and strength. Rowing is impact-free and the intensity is completely user-controlled. Simply put, it is the best low-impact, full-body workout available!
Our passion for making the best fitness equipment on the market is seen throughout the design of the XTERRA ERG400 Rower featuring a silky smooth aluminum track rail, maintenance free magnetic and air resistance system, and an adjustable angle LCD performance monitor with 16 levels. The list of features is matched only by the passion of those looking to get serious about their workouts. Start making waves with your workouts today on the new XTERRA ERG400 Rower and exceed your expectations.
- Innovative frame design folds up for easy storage when not in use
- Extruded aluminum seat slide rail with steel supports provides incredibly smooth motion with superior frame strength
- Performance monitor features easy-to-read adjustable angle LCD console with all the necessary information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, distance, calories, strokes/min, and watts
- 16 levels of electronic resistance for a variety of exercise options
- High RPM 11 lbs. flywheel delivers the perfect amount of momentum to simulate real rowing
- Pivoting foot pedals are Velcro secured for quick and easy sizing
- Magnetic and air resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
- Large comfort molded seat maximizes comfort and durability
- Padded handle allows for comfort during long workout sessions
- Rowing stroke engages full leg involvement to provide a true, full-body workout
- 110v plug-in adapter powers the electronics and computer controlled magnetic resistance braking system
- Transport wheels allow for moving your equipment
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.