Available with an optional heart monitor (HP model) or without (H model), this version of the VersaClimber is optimized for personal home use, offering athletes a smooth, quiet cardio machine built to the standards of a pro gym or health club.
Unlike standard treadmills, ellipticals, steppers and exercise bikes, the VersaClimber H and HP deliver a genuine full-body workout, combining the benefits of a stepper and climber in one machine. The arms, shoulders, back, butt and quads are all engaged, with no need for inconvenient safety belts and no painful pounding on the knees and joints.
Compact and space-efficient, the VersaClimber H/HP is also uniquely versatile, whether you’re rehabbing from an injury or looking to push yourself to the limits. Hold the handrails and use the machine as a traditional club stepper on one day, then switch and make it a total body climber the next. The versatility—stepping, walking, jogging, running, and climbing at a 1″ to 20” variable height—keeps it fun, while the smooth rhythmic motion and total body engagement keeps you effectively burning calories.
- Adjustable Module Display: Standard, Program, & Race modes
- Aircraft Quality Aluminum / Steel Structure
- Coated Cable for Silent Operation
- Fixed Resistance
- Step Height & Arm Travel: 1″ to 20″
- Side Hand Rails for use as a Stepper
- Adjustable Hand Grips, 3 Settings
- Adjustable Foot Pedals, 3 Settings
- Contra-Lateral Movement Pattern Cross Crawl
- Max User Weight: 350LB
- Max Speed: 255 Vertical Feet per Minute
- Optional Heart Rate Monitoring (See Dropdown Menu)
- Climb Angle: 75 degrees
- Height: 7′ 6″ (assembled)
- Base: 36” x 44″
- Weight: 65LB
- Power Requirement: 9 Volt Battery