Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Dual-position risers allow for placement flexibility
- Multiple-grip positions
- Detailed instructions and mounting template
- Ceiling mount allows for full range of motion
- Limited 10 year warranty
What needs improvement ...
- Reports of poor packaging
- Foam grips can rotate
- Possibility of misaligned bolt hole on the mounting bracket.
The patented dual-position risers that the Ultimate Body Press Ceiling Mounted Pull-Up Bar flip to allow it to easily mount to either 16 inch floor joists or 24 inch ceiling joists. It has four angled grips on the ergonomic bar allowing for multiple upper body exercises and the ceiling mounting allows for a full-range of motion and frees up wall space.
Although it is made from heavy-duty steel, the grips are covered with a density foam that provides a secure grip. The Ultimate Body team does a great job with their detailed instructions and they even include a mounting display that is printed on heavy stock paper.
16" or 24"
If you’re looking for a solid ceiling-mounted multi-grip pull-up bar for under $100, check out the Ultimate Body Press Ceiling Mounted Pull-Up Bar.