Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 5 out of 5 stars on Swolverine website
- It does not contain GMOs or soy
- It may help you absorb more nutrients
- Contains over 20 strains of good bacteria for digestion
- Reviewers say it helped with heartburn and regular bowel movements
What needs improvement ...
- Not FDA-approved
- Buyers have mentioned the supplements have a strong smell
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish
The Swolverine Probiotix supplement is an excellent probiotic for better digestive health and overall immune system. These supplements are packed with up to 5.75 billion organisms in each serving to help add more bacteria’ into your body and improve your gut biome. The good bacteria in our bodies help break down food and store nutrients.
Reviewers with IBS have said these probiotics helped them have more regular bowel movements and less pain and discomfort throughout the day. The 5-out-of-5-star reviews have also mentioned a decrease in heartburn and bloating after a few days of use. However, it is essential to note that this product is not FDA-approved, and you should consult your doctor before use.
Made in the USA
Manufactured in a facility with milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish
With over 20 strains of probiotics, the Swolverine Probiotix may be a good choice for those looking for a probiotic supplement.