Made from a reciprocating polyurethane foam blend, the Sanddune Power Stepper is a unique balancing implement that recreates the feel and challenge of moving on thick sand, with an added, beneficial rebound effect. The design utilizes two independent platforms (one slightly higher than the other), enabling unilateral training and dynamic movements. This makes it ideally equipped as a low impact, rehabilitation tool for anyone recovering from an injury (especially foot, ankle, knee, hip, and shoulder), but also equally useful as a great pre-lift warm-up for weightlifters and athletes at the highest levels of competition.
The Sanddune Stepper can be used for lower and upper body movements, and can function as a platform for your normal conditioning work and active recovery. The design has also proven particularly beneficial to users with neurological disorders, helping to enhance body movement awareness in many patients.
As a unit, the Sanddune is conveniently portable, weighing just over 12 LBS and measuring 22” x 26” x 6”. Each order includes an antibacterial cover and carrying bag.
- Balance tool for rehab, warm-ups, recovery, more
- Made from reciprocating polyurethane foam blend*
- Two independent platforms, low and high (moving on one won’t impact the other)
- Dimensions : 22″ x 26″ x 6″
- Average Weight: 12.5 LBS
- Effective exercise and rehabilitative method for neurological / orthopedic patients
- Includes Antibacterial cover and carry bag