PRx Limitless Squat Stand
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The PRx Limitless Squat Stand is PRx’s base model in their newest line of home gym equipment, the Build Limitless Series. Constructed from 11-gauge steel and made in the USA, the Squat Stand is one of its kind as it has the ability to grow into a half rack, full cage or six-post power rack with PRx expansion packs.
The Build Limitless Squat Stand features 81-inch or 95-inch uprights, crossmembers, a straight pull up bar on the front and angled feet intended to be anchored for stability. This compact piece of equipment allows for endless workout options and, with a black powder coat, looks great too.Category: Squat Stands
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Available in 2 upright heights (81 inch or 95 inch)
- Can be configured into half rack, full cage or 6-Post Power Rack with expansion packs
- Constructed with 11-gauge steel
- 1-inch spaced laser cut holes inside bench press area for precise J-hook placements
- Premier black powder coating
- Great for small spaces
- Add on accessories allow for expanded workout and storage options (dip bar, band pegs, rack mount bar hanger)
- Purchase comes with:
- (1) pair of J-cups
- (1) straight 42" pull-up bar
- (1) floor spreader
- (4) angled foot supports for floor anchoring
- All assembly hardware (except for floor anchors)
What needs improvement...
- Must buy anchors separately (recommended for stability)
- Shipping not included (adds over $100 to cost)
- Website makes it difficult to obtain some information (warranty and depth of the rack were hard to find)
Product Summary & Specs
Squat racks have become an increasingly popular piece of equipment in the world of home gyms. For those looking to enhance their workout game or strength routine without breaking the bank, the PRx Build Limitless Squat Stand is a fantastic option. This compact rack features 81- or 95-inch uprights to accommodate different ceiling heights, a straight pull-up bar in front, 42-inch crossmembers and angled feet.
But, the very best aspect of this bad boy is its ability to transform into a half rack, full cage or six-post power rack with PRx’s new expansion packs. So, if you want to start small and upgrade later, this is the perfect rack to meet your needs at every stage of your fitness journey.
The Limitless Squat Stand is considered the base model in PRx’s Limitless Build Series, but there is nothing basic about it. Made in the USA, this Squat Stand is constructed from 3-inch-by-3-inch 11-gauge steel in a premier powder coat which increases durability and prevents scratching. All uprights and crossmembers have laser cut holes encouraging limitless accessory placement. Inside the chest press area, the ⅝-inch diameter holes are spaced 1 inch apart which allows for more particular placement of J hooks. Outside this area, the holes are spaced in 2-inch increments with laser cut notches every five holes.
The Build Limitless Squat Stand is certainly a durable and versatile option ideal for small spaces or those looking to slowly grow their gym. One drawback to note is that shipping is not included so, essentially, this $600 purchase is closer to $800 with shipping and taxes. And, anchor hardware is not included so factor that cost in when budgeting.
Black powder coat finish
3×3" 11-gauge steel
5/8" diameter laser-cut holes
1000 lb rating
1" hole spacing inside the bench & clean-pull area
Limited lifetime warranty