We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
This high-quality bike has been thoughtfully created with AI-powered resistance and backed by science. The CAROL Bike delivers an intense workout in a fraction of the time it would generally take someone to complete a HIIT workout.Manufacturer: CAROLCategories: Conditioning, Air Bikes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Lots of adjustment options make this a good option for lots of different people
- Automatically applied resistance takes the guesswork out of cycling
- Belt-driven, which makes it a quieter ride
- Shows up already assembled
What needs improvement...
- Small monitor
- Extras are sold separately for an additional $400
- Doesn’t have constantly updated programming, so someone who likes new classes might have to additionally pay for something like Peloton programming separately
Product Summary & Specs
The CAROL Bike provides what is known as Reduced Exertion High-intensity Interval Training or REHIT. This type of training is generally much shorter in duration but with the user expending maximum effort. These REHIT sessions provide an intense workout in a small amount of time.
Length 45.5” and Width 22”