Element 26 Self-Locking Weightlifting Belt
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
The Element 26 Self-Locking Weightlifting Belt features comfortable and durable nylon, a quick release buckle, and multiple color and sizing options. Best of all, it’s foldable so it doesn’t take up much room in your gym bag.Manufacturer: Element 26Categories: Support Gear, Belts, Weightlifting
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Multiple sizing and color options
- Quick release buckle allows you to continue the workout without taking it off
- Made of nylon so it’s durable and comfortable
- Foldable so it doesn’t take up much space in your gym bag
What needs improvement...
- Even at its tightest, it doesn’t feel as secure as other weightlifting belts
- Velcro doesn’t run the full length of the belt, and some reviews state it frays pretty quickly
- Quite thin for a weightlifting belt
Product Summary & Specs
The Element 26 Self-Locking Weightlifting Belt is a great option for anyone looking for support during CrossFit, metcon workouts, or powerlifting. It features durable and comfortable nylon, a quick release buckle, and multiple sizing and color options.
One tip is to not go off your pants size when ordering this belt. Instead, you should measure the circumference of your navel and use that number to determine which size you should order.
Want more proof of its power? CrossFit athlete Christine Middleton wore this exact belt when she set the CrossFit record for the clean and jerk at 265 pounds in June of 2021. If it could work for her, it can work for you as well.
- Extra small: 23”-27”
- Small: 27”-31”
- Medium: 31”-36”
- Large: 36”-40”
- Extra-large: 40”-45”
Black, white, red, purple, green, tan
Small to extra-large