Xmark XM-7472 Flat Incline Decline Bench
XMark’s 11-Gauge Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench XM-7472 features the stability and comfort necessary to workout with massive weight loads making it a key weight bench for any strength routine, beginner or advanced. With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, XMark’s FID Bench will never fail you as you challenge your muscles with 7 different back pad angle adjustments from flat to full military press position. Other features include an ergonomic 3 position seat, oversized vinyl covered roller pads, bolted-on skid resistant feet, and an extra thick 3” Duracraft pad. Built-in transit wheels allow you to easily move in and out of power cages, cable machines or away for storage. Transform your XMark FID Bench XM-7472 into the ultimate bench with OPTIONAL upgrades including: the XMark 11-Gauge Preacher Curl Attachment XM-7454 and the XMark 11-Gauge Adjustable Leg Curl/Leg Extension Attachment XM-7455.
- Adjustable Flat Incline Decline Bench with 2" x 3" rectangular frame - Weight capacity of 1500 lbs.
- Workout bench is constructed with heavy-duty 11-gauge steel main frame thats treated with scratch-free powder coating for superior durability
- Adjustable workout bench is designed with 3-position seating along with 7 workout levels that allows training positions executed from full decline to military press
- Features an extra thick 3" duracraft pad with sweat and tear resistant duraguard vinyl cover, seat and back cushion, and built-in transport wheels
- OPTIONAL attachments include: XM-7454 (Preacher Curl) and XM-7455 (Leg Extension)
- Made In USA