The Composite Yoak
Manufacturer: The Yoak
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
The Yoak Review
Designed around the concept of strength symmetry and pendular movement, the Composite Yoak™ gives athletes a dynamic new tool equally equipped for suspension training, bar/squat, and parallette mode. Each Yoak measures just under 4' in length and is manufactured in Ontario, Canada—using aircraft-grade aluminum + your choice of a natural birch or burnt walnut. The result is a highly durable but lightweight and maneuverable system for pushing, pulling, squatting, yoke walking, and more.
Fully portable and weighing 5.5LB (without attachments), 400LB load capacity (250LB dynamic suspended)—making it a great option for athletes who are on-the-go a lot or for gyms that are short on space. The unit’s proprietary C-Notch™ limits compression and creates room for the cervical spine when loading the device for squats/lunges/yoke walks, and the patent-pending curved bar shape and hand-holds improve ergonomics for those with tight shoulders/biceps or upper backs, enabling better scapular retraction and depression.
Paired with slings, the Composite Yoak can be loaded with kettlebells, plates, loading pins, just about anything. The internal anchor points also allow full range of shoulder motion when connected to rings and serve as friction points for a standard 1.25" dowel when connected in Parallette mode.
- Made in Canada
- Materials: Aircraft Grade Aluminum + Premium Birch Ply or Burnt Walnut. (appearance of Burnt Walnut may vary slightly by batch)
- Portable Design for ease of travel and storage
- Length: 46.5”
- Height: 9.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- Weight: 5.5LB (without attachments), 400LB load capacity (250LB dynamic suspended)
- Weights and Bands not included
- Applications: Rehab, Prehab, Stability, Strength, Balance, Flexibility, Endurance Training, and more
- Made in USA
- Bar Use
- Bar Weight
- 5.5 LB