Synergee Games Colored Cerakote Barbell
Write A Review
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
March 2, 2020
Synergee Games Cerakote Barbell Review: Budget Friendly Cerakote CrossFit Bar
Write A Review
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION – Our Synergee Games Bar is built to handle your toughest workouts. From Olympic lifting to powerlifting to body building, its high-grade steel and cerakote composition, tensile strength rating of 190,000 PSI, 1500 lb weight capacity, 1.2 mm knurl, and 10 needle bearings can withstand it all.
- FITTER, FASTER, STRONGER - With a loadable sleeve length of 16.4 inches (20 kg) and 13 inches (15 KG), our barbell can carry heavy loads, helping you push out of your comfort zone and reach your potential. Created by athletes, for athletes, our Synergee Staff have witnessed members of our Synergee Community crush their PRs with the Games Bar, which is exactly why we created it.
- CERAKOTE FINISH – Our steel bar is finished with a Cerakote coating: you’ll look tired at the end of your workout, but this barbell won’t – even after years of use! Choose which color you want and get yourself a bar that suits your style as well as your workouts.
- WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE – This bar is a Red 20 KG Bar. It is 86.75 inches long, has 16.4 inch loadable sleeve lengths, and 28 MM in diameter. 10 bearings total (5 per sleeve). Comes with a complementary pack of Wrist Wraps and Lifting Straps.
- NO SWEAT GUARANTEE – Leave the sweating and swearing for your training! Buying from Synergee means quick, hassle-free, and caring customer service! Plus, we offer a better-than-money-back guarantee: if there is an issue with your product for any reason, we will send you a new one quickly and absolutely FREE! 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Number 1 Goal!
- Bar Type
- Men's Bars
- Bar Use
- Bar Weight
- Center Knurl
- Knurl Marks
- Shaft Coating
- Bar Length
- Loadable Sleeve Length
- Sleeve Coating
- Tensile Strength
- 190,000 PSI
- Made in USA