Rep Color Bumper Plates
Manufacturer: Rep Fitness
Our Rep color bumper plates are extremely durable, making them perfect for cross training/HIIT workouts and Olympic weightlifting. Rep 10 lb plates are extra thick to increase durability and reduce the chance of "tacoing," while our 45 lb plates are thinner than most at 72mm thick to allow more weight to fit on the bar. Our color bumper plates are made to the same high standards as our black plates, but the addition of full color makes it easy to properly load the bar every time, and to see how much weight is loaded in a large training environment. By following the international color standards (listed below), this is especially useful in group class settings where you can tell at a glance how much each lifter has loaded on the bar.
Bumper plates are excellent for training the Olympic lifts, which end with the bar overhead or at shoulder height. This allows the lifter to drop the bar after completing a lift, or if a lift is missed, without harming the bar, surrounding equipment, flooring, etc...
Bumper plates are also extremely popular with cross training/HIIT workouts due to the fact that time is always a factor and dropping the bar is quicker than lowering it. Bumper plates are also much quieter than metal plates which makes them excellent for home use or in a personal training studio. Our lower bounce, means getting back to the bar faster without wasting time letting the bar settle or stop bouncing around.
- 160 lb - (2)Each 45-25-10
- 210 lb - (2)Each 45-35-25
- 230 lb - (2)Each 45-35-25-10
- 260 lb - (2)Each 45-35-25-15-10
- 370 lb - (2)Each 55-45-35-25-15-10
What makes our bumper plates better?
- Superior craftsmanship and design. Steel inserts molded into the bumper plates increase durability versus older designs with brass inserts. Extra thick 10 lb plates are the best on the market.
- Low bounce. Some recycled rubber bumper plates will bounce very high and make you chase the bar around. Not ours.
- Thin profile. With a good Olympic bar, you can fit 515lbs of our bumper plates on the bar.
- Factory tested to withstand over 12,000 drops from a height of 8 ft.
- Used in both commercial and home gyms all over the world
- Plus, the advantage of full color in gym training environments! Easily see how much everyone is lifting.
- Made in USA
- Insert Type
- Zinc Coated Steel
- 10LB Plate Width
- 15LB Plate Width
- 25LB Plate Width
- 35LB Plate Width
- 45LB Plate Width
- 3 Year Warranty