FringeSport 20KG Lone Star Power Bar
Related In-Depth Product Reviews
FringeSport Lone Star Power Bar Review: Quality, USA Made Barbell
The 3 colors on the Texas flag represent loyalty (blue), purity (white) and red (bravery).
The colors resonate with the soul of Texas to such a degree that the Texas flag is the only state flag allowed to fly at the same height as the American flag.
After lifting with the Lone Star power bar, you'll want to offer it the same respect.
Salute your bravery for breaking up with your gym membership.
That's what Texas did.
Texas was originally part of the Mexican province called Coahuila y Tejas, which was represented by 2 white stars on its flag.
After the nasty breakup you may have heard about, Tejas became Texas, and the 2 stars got pared down to the lone star.
A bold American titan was born.
Now it's time to welcome that same attitude to your garage.
Start your own strength training revolution and create your story with the Lone Star Power bar.
- Weight: 20 kilograms / ~45 pounds
- Weight Tolerance: +/-.01 lb nominal
- Full Diameter: 28.5mm
- Material: 4000 series turned, ground and polished steel
- Knurl: Aggressive/alligator; deep IPF knurling with toothy center knurl. *Expect road rash on your UHMW and J-cup liners
- Weight capacity: 2,000 pounds
- Tensile strength: 190,000 PSI
- Yield strength: 165,000 PSI
- Whip: Stiff
- Spin: Steady and smooth; 4 Oilite bushings
- Best Use: Slow lifts, power Lifting: squatting, bench pressing, deadlifting
- Length: 86.50” long
- Sleeve Specs: 16.50” loadable sleeve with 50 mm; Steel bright zinc plated
- Shaft Specs: 28.5mm diameter meets IPF spec
- Origin: 100% American made
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Center Knurl
- Sleeve Coating
- Bright Zinc
- Shaft Coating
- Bright Zinc
- Bar Weight
- Tensile Strength
- 190,000 PSI
- Made In USA