Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. It monitors your heart rate, calories burned, and duration, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps.Manufacturer: Wahoo FitnessCategory: Chest Strap
Product Summary & Specs
The TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. It monitors your heart rate, calories burned, and duration, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth/ANT+) works with most smartphones, GPS devices, and the Apple Watch. Its the perfect heart rate monitor whether you are working towards a PR or just working off a big meal.
- Personalized Heart Rate Training – Workout efficiently – view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration – Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
|Made In USA||
|User Replaceable Battery||