TRX Home Suspension Trainer
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
Originally developed by U.S. Navy SEAL Randy Hetrick as a portable training solution for his team, the TRX® Suspension Trainer gives anyone instant access to over 300 effective bodyweight exercises—all adjustable to your body type and evolving goals. The system can be set up in less than a minute using any sturdy door or anchor point—be it at home, the office, a hotel, or an outdoor park—and everything you need fits into the included mesh carry bag.
The TRX Home Suspension Trainer is a full body workout tool that can improve core strength, endurance, flexibility, and stability, while burning away fat and toning lean muscle.
The entire kit weighs less than 2 lbs and includes:
- Durable Nylon Webbing Straps with loop-and-barrel locking adjusters and a carabiner tested at 1,300 LBS.
- Padded Block Door Anchor connects to Suspension Trainer for use in any room with a solid, sturdy door.
- Suspension Anchor for hanging straps off stabilized bars, branches, poles, hooks, etc.
- Official TRX® App with 4 total-body workouts, 6 modular TRX® HOME workouts and more.
- Instructional Guide for setting up and planning out your bodyweight training regimen.
- Mesh Carrying Bag